Exchange & Refund Policy
- Exchange or Return would be accepted within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product, subject to below conditions
- No Exchange or Return shall be made without the Original Invoice provided with the product, returned product should be unused and unopened (original packing should be intact) along with accessories & FOC (Free of Cost) items whichever supplied along with the product.
- No Exchange or Return shall be made for All Accessories, Software, Cartridges & Toners.
- Amount would be refunded In case we are unable to procure the item within the reasonable time of 7 days from the date of order confirmation.
- Refund will be in the form of original payment method or whichever method comfortable for both the parties as agreed with customer service. (provided product is qualify for refund after the inspection)
- Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- Amount of the Refund only covers the amount of Product(s) purchased.
- Shipping and payment processing charges are non-refundable.
- Selected products might be subject to re-stocking fee 20% of the invoice value.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Product Warranty commences from the Date of the Invoice, usually for a period of 1 Year unless specified otherwise.
- In case the Product is defective and/or requires repair, then Standard Warranty Conditions of the manufacturer shall apply. Collection for repairs/warranty will need to be agreed with our customer service or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only be the facilitator of this service and primary responsibility of the product warranty services rests with their respective service providers/distributors/manufacturers. Customers can also directly visit their respective service centers to speed up the support/warranty process.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only unless specified otherwise.
- In cases of Dead on Arrival (DOA) product / Out of the Box failure, the respective service centers / service provider will determine whether the product is DOA and would offer either a replacement or repair the product.